Thursday, January 1, 2009

If you've used a FF Tutorial, read this....

Hello everyone!

I hope you have enjoyed surfing my blog, checking out my projects and using my tutorials. I love putting together tutorials for the projects I do, to help others try their hand at the same items.

All tutorials I post on FF are free for you to use however you see fit. I love to see photos of what you've made with them, as well!

If, however, you would like to pay back something towards the tutorials you've used on this site, please make a donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 Day via this site
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/DallasFtWorthEvent?px=2969661&pg=personal&fr_id=1295
in the amount you see fit. This will be a great way to say "Hey, thanks for sharing that! It helped me create what I was envisioning!" while supporting a fabulous cause.
Even $2 is super helpful and much appreciated.
Thank you!

No comments: