Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I need your help!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. I've been SO bad about updating any of my blogs b/c I've been terribly busy with work, sick kids, and a birthday party. I have photos to post soon that are a tutorial of the coasters, I promise :)

Here's where I need your help...
You know that my day I'm a Wedding Photographer in North Texas... My partner and I were just nominated for the Dallas' Best Of competition, in the wedding photographer category.
Within 24 hours of us being added to the competition, we've gone from 82nd place to 8th.
We are hoping to crack the top 3 today! but we can't do it without your help!
Please visit http://www.tinyurl.com/jrpkrp and vote for us! If you comment on this blog post that you voted for us, I'll hit up your blog and comment on 5 posts :)
Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

Kara Henry said...

I voted! Good luck!

Sheila said...

I voted for you! I have been lurking around your blog for a while and really enjoy it! I am also from North Texas! (don't live there at the moment though) Good luck!

Leigh said...

I voted! Gorgeous photos, good luck!!!

Chari said...

Voted!
Looking forward to the coaster tutorial!